nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print

  • From: "dwalsh/wchase" <wchase@interchange.ubc.ca>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:40:57 -0800

Jackie,

You don't have to retype the old issues ... a scanner will do it for you.

I did a few articles of the BC Fruit Testers newsletters for our (now
defunct) web
page. All text comes out great, drawings need a different program.

Derry

Derry Walsh & Bill Chase email:wchase@interchange.ubc.ca
Aldergrove, B. C., Canada
phone/fax (604) 856-9316