nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print - Book v/s Computer Screen.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@vsnl.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print - Book v/s Computer Screen.
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 10:03:22 +0530

Though I have all regards for modern technology and feel that anything new
developed today is an improvement over what we had yesterday, but still I
feel that raeding a book has its own pleasure and advantages than reading
an article on the computer screen.

I do not think that the PC will be able to replace the print media.

So I am in agreement with Mr. Jack Fischer.

C. Parmar
Mandi HP India.
At 08:57 AM 12/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
>It is a great pleasure for me to read Pomona over time, relaxed by the fire
>in the winter, sitting out under a tree in the summer, etc. Reading the
>publication while hunched over my computer would greatly diminish that
>enjoyment.
>
>Jack Fischer
>Oakton, Virginia

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant on Lesser Known Indian Plants
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi HP 175 001
INDIA.
Phone:01905-22810 Mobile: 98160-22810 Fax;01905-25419
E-mail; parmarch@vsnl.com

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/976291875/