nafex - [nafex] Re: Online AND Print

  • From: prcenter@webtv.net
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 21:57:55 -0000

--- In nafex@egroups.com, Sam Franc <franc@h...> wrote:
> I think most people would print out the online edition and use more paper
> than their copy of the print edition.
> Sam
> I print out most of my important stuff now.

I really don't think "most" people receiving POMONA online would print out
the entirety of each issue. The price of the ink cartridges would be more
than the subscription price! And they would have no reason to if they knew
that it was permanently archived on the web and they could return to it at
any time.

Tom Booth

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/976139885/