nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print

  • From: fluffy bunny <the.fluffy.bunny@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:33:28 -0500

It was queried:

<< Would someone please clarify if membership in this electronic forum is
conditioned by being a member of NAFEX? >>

My reply:

When I first joined this list that was my first post, I was told it was a
condition. When I joined the board of directors I was also told it was
a condition. However apparently it is not being enforced. I am sure
absolutely no one cares what my view is, but I'll annunciate it anyway:

IMNSHO(In my not so humble opinion)being a NAFEX member should be a
prerequisite for membership on this list.

Very truly yours, the fluffy bunny

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

eLerts