nafex - Re: [nafex] Rabbits

  • From: jhecksel@voyager.net
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Rabbits
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 20:11:07 -0800

dwalsh/wchase wrote:

> Joe,
>
> Was your russet that cracked St Edmunds' Pippin?

No. It was Hudson's Golden Gem. I remembered a few other causualites.
Holstein is gone due to water core. Most of the Jefferis has also been
thinned out. There was nothing wrong with Jefferis, just that I could
have more flavorful apples in another week. I find that I value "mild"
less as I get older. Maybe the tired, old taste-buds need a little more
kick to register....who knows.

> You scare me when you say that 4 cents US = 20 cents Cdn ... when I checked
> last,
> the Cdn dollar was about 65 cents of a US dollar i.e. four cents US = about
> six
> cents Cdn!

I see from your next post that you figured this out. I try to keep the
units consistant ($US/ft and $Can/meter).

> Derry

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/423498/_/977879275/