msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] sar class offered in California

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: billie patrick <just4bp@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] sar class offered in California
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:38:28 -0800 (PST)

California Mounted Officers Association is hosting a BASIC Mounted SAR course March 31, April 1 & 2 in Yosemite National Park in central California.  We have a few slots open.  If your intereested go to Californiamounted.org calendar page.

Billie Patrick
Mounted Patrol Supervisor
Yosemite National Park, CA

Thomas and Christy Matthews <tcmatthews0113@msn.com> wrote:
So how do you get to this list?

Christy Matthews
Stillwater Co. SAR
Central Montana Search Dogs, Inc.

> I *highly* recommend to everyone on MSAR-Riders that for the best
> horsemanship advice anywhere on the Internet, you read the Usenet
> newsgroup rec.equestrian!

Yes, a great source for knowledge! But you do need to wade through a lot of
posts and be selective about what to read or you can spend hours on rec.eq.
;)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare Co, CA
SAR, MSAR, Swiftwater Rescue, US&R,
Technical Rescue, Cave Rescue,
Hasty Team, ICP
www.CEOates.com/sar
Tulare-Kings CERT Program Coordinator
www.tk-cert.org

End of MSAR-riders Digest, Vol 14, Issue 15