market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Italian Long Hot Peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Italian Long Hot Peppers
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:42:27 -0500

On Dec 8, 2011, at 3:51 PM, Barking Cat Farm wrote:

Thanks to all for the leads/ideas, especially Kate. So, for the edification of the list, it turns out that yes indeed peperoncinis are really also called Italian Long Hots in the restaurant trade. I had assumed (and there was my problem) that they were talking about something new since at least one of them knew we grew peperoncinis before.

Do you mean these?

I've never grown them; but they do look interesting.