market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Italian Long Hot Peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Halstead, Kate" <khalstead AT wsu.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Italian Long Hot Peppers
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 19:04:09 +0000

Pepperoncino is the catch-all name used for what I believe you are
describing.
http://www.academiabarilla.com/italian-recipes/spice-herbs-dressings/peperoncino.aspx
gives more details.

Kate Halstead
Agriculture Workshops
WSU Snohomish County Extension
600 128th St SE
Everett, WA 98208-6353
C-360.794.6081
W-425.357.6024
khalstead AT wsu.edu
www.snohomish.wsu.edu
Extension programs and employment are available to all without
discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local
Extension office or to the WSU Center for Human Rights.
In the long view, no nation is healthier than its children, or more
prosperous than its farmers. --Harry Truman