market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] First frost date--He showed up....

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] First frost date--He showed up....
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:21:34 -0400

Me too! It's 85 right now and they say it's only going to 89.  Being from Wisconsin, I never thought I'd find myself saying it's only 89. It's supposed to go down to 60 tonight. Should be great sleeping with fan in the window.
They're calling for a high tomorrow of 71. Hard to believe. Maybe this is the corner. I hope I hope I hope
It's hurry up and wait and now I'll be busting butt to fill the houses with winter hardies. It's a tough decision when they are loaded with eggplant, peppers and toms.  Toms are waning so that parts easy.
Todd