market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Buckwheat

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: grizzdover AT gmail.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Buckwheat
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 17:21:13 -0500

Thanks, Richard.  I have accepted it is going to be a "weed" later on I will have to deal with.  From what I have heard, it may be more "pleasant" to deal with then others and I think I'm willing to take a chance.  By two crops, do you mean seed it twice or let the first go to seed to generate a second crop?  Are you saying not to use it as a companion because it will be a "weed" to deal with later or is there some other reason?

Thanks for all the info,

Ben Saunders
Turtle Farm
Granger, Iowa