market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] scape pricing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: grizzdover AT gmail.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] scape pricing
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 17:12:55 -0500

Hello All,

We also do scapes at 5/$1.00.  Like Richard said, the chefs I deal with really crave them.  Another great recipe to promote them is to roast/grill them and put them in a food processor with soft butter to create a garlic butter.

Ben Saunders
Farm Manager
Turtle Farm Certifed Organic Fruits, Veggies and Herbs
Granger, Iowa
www.turtle-farm.com