market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] What will you be planting this month?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mac" <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>
  • To: <thamnophis AT gmail.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] What will you be planting this month?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:37:02 -0400

We are in the border of 5b and 5a in NW MO. We just planted or are planting okra, sweet potatoes, another round of green beans, pumpkins, edamame, shell beans and another round of beets. Also starts for coles that will go in next month. - mac

Quoting Thamnophis <thamnophis AT gmail.com>:
With the spring greens coming to an end I interested in hearing what
all folks are planting or transplanting this month. (I'm in zone 5a,
central Iowa.)

Thanks -

Joe
Boone County, IA