market-farming - [Market-farming] Pea Tendrils

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mac" <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>
  • To: "market-farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Pea Tendrils
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 21:44:24 -0400

We go to the first market this season on the 18th. My wife planted some peas
and wishes to take tendrils. How do we harvest? Do you take branches off
the vine or do you take the vine itself? How do we present them? As you can
tell, I know nothing about this and could use some guidance. Thanks - soil
temp finally hit 60 today.
Mac