market-farming - [Market-farming] advice on International Mount o Matic loader

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Bella Farm <bellapesto AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] advice on International Mount o Matic loader
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 20:49:42 -0400

Hi,
I recently purchased a used International Mount o Matic loader to use with my IH 464. Unfortunately, the fellow I got the loader from had it mounted to a John Deere, and the old brackets that stay on the tractor aren't much use on my IH. I'm trying to find photos or drawings of the original brackets so that a friend can replicate them.  The manual for the loader doesn't have clear drawings. Does anyone have any photos they can share?
Thanks so much!
Rachel

--
Bella Farm

  • [Market-farming] advice on International Mount o Matic loader, Bella Farm, 05/07/2011