market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pea Tendrils

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT myfairpoint.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pea Tendrils
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 19:59:28 -0400

This is also the way I cut them, but, I think it is .08lbs in a bag , I sell for $2.00.

They are also good let grown larger then, cut just the ends off. As one person said before, giving them a haircut.

Do plant very thick, and buy cheaper than normal priced seeds. Gonza from Johnny’s is what I use.

Sue

Vermont