market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pea Tendrils

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pea Tendrils
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 11:49:05 -0500

Title: Re: [Market-farming] Pea Tendrils
I would appreciate it if someone would provide steps or their method for growing these.  I used to grow them a lot and it seems like I soaked them over night or longer and then spread them on a 1” thick bed of soilless mix in 1020 trays, kept them covered with a second tray until they started pushing up the cover and then exposed them to good light while they grew and greened up.  I did this last fall and they just did nothing!  Any guidance, please?

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, KS