market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Inventory Systems for Produce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John and Katy Ehrlich <johnkaty AT shaw.ca>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Inventory Systems for Produce
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:39:08 -0700

Excellent question.

We live in a Valley with a radius of 20-30k   The populat. center is 10,000 with surrounding hamlets providing a total in the valley of 70,000.  The area is like most others ---   30% redneck,  30% cultural creatives, and 30% yuppie hybrids.  I am neither one of these, ofcourse. :)

Best, John

John and Katy Ehrlich
Alderlea Farm & Cafe
3390 Glenora Rd