market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Husk Cherries

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: bcluton AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Husk Cherries
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 07:14:12 -0400

I've found they tend to spread horizontally hugging the ground.  A few feet probably at most.  Not as far as an indeterminate tomato.  Yield is tough to say depends on many factors but they were always copious producers for us.  The fruit is small however so volume of yield is kind of low relative to cherry toms or something.  Maybe a few pints per plant over the season.