market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] clearing land cost?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barking Cat Farm <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] clearing land cost?
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:33:02 -0500

One comment that occurred to me regarding whether the forest land will be
productive or not is why not do a soil test and get an opinion? From the
messages we've seen on this list regarding the Albrecht method and articles
we've read in Acres USA, we've started down that path. Currently reading
"Hands on Agronomy" by Kinsey/Walters. Makes a lot of sense to me. Might be
helpful to you.

Kim
Barking Cat Farm
Texas (West of Nan!) zone 7/8