market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] European Push Seeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] European Push Seeder
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:41:34 -0400

Ditto on the AP-1 Jang Clean Seeder.  We've been using it for the last three years now.  The new model is even better.  I have stated several times that this is, hands down, the best push style seeder currently available for doing single rows (I would assume that the two and three seeder models would have the same performance but I have yet to try them).

It costs about the same but the seed wheels will cost extra.  Its worth the cost.

As to the Earthway (same thread different post), I think they are junk.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855