market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Graffiti Cauliflower

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Graffiti Cauliflower
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:53:40 -0700 (PDT)

I think I will give it a try.  I won't plant a bunch, but I really was hoping to have this for my market in Manhattan Kansas.  The home of Kansas State University.  ANYTHING purple will sell there. I can't keep Cherokee Purple Tomatoes, Purple Peppers or Purple potatoes on my table, I always sell out early!

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com