market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Graffiti Cauliflower

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT myfairpoint.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Graffiti Cauliflower
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 12:46:14 -0400

I grew graffiti one year, in the Spring. It is great. The color is magnificent and the flavor is great. Put it with regular cauliflower and the display is wonderful. It sold well. I need to grow it again. I am not growing any cauliflower this Spring, just because I need to concentrate on other things.

Sue

Vermont