market-farming - [Market-farming] reply to recommendations on accounting...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Wiblin" <slwib AT gtcinternet.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] reply to recommendations on accounting...
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:21:49 -0500

This is my first year, and I am using Quickbooks-the simple start free version-the only problem I had with it, was I couldn't find anywhere that let me email copies of my financial reports-the "HELP" said to click on the mail button, but there was no such thing-at least that I could see? Does anyone have the answer to this?

Also, I am located in SouthEastern Ohio-at our Adult tech training/career center, we have a farm advisor that has a software package that he shares/sells to our county farmers, and then he helps us fill it out each year-it's not free, but they also teach classes on how to do it that is included in the cost-don't know if other counties do this or not....I think it is in conjuction with farm bureau and possibly extension.

thanks,

Lynn Wiblin
Growing Traditions at Legacy Grace Farm
8529 Veto Road