market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] reply to recommendations on accounting...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sisters of the Soil <2soilsisters AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] reply to recommendations on accounting...
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:36:24 -0700

Dear List,

I just want to tell you how appreciative I am of all the acounting suggestions and cautions you have shared.  I am pretty new to this list, nonetheless it is becoming quite clear that it is an amazingly valuable interface with other small farmers.  You educate, motivate and inspire me- thank you all so very much!!

Doreen

Sisters of the Soil
Jennifer and Doreen

2soilsisters AT gmail.com