market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] yellow wax bean

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] yellow wax bean
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:12:35 GMT

I'm pretty sure I'm picking the beans at the right size. According to what
I'm reading here, and the seed catalogs I'm right on target. The color is
just "off" as for heat, well it is 92 right now. It's been warm. It was very
cool and wet when we planted, but by the time the plants started to flower
and set it was plenty warm.
No one around here has eaten yellow beans.I've asked neighbors, friends,
relatives and they all say no way! We have the one customer who specifically
asked us to grow them, saying he couldn't find them anywhere.
I'll see what he thinks about the color when he comes to pick them up.
Thanks everyone,
Carla
Perkins, OK

Let your voice be heard! Click here and get paid to participate in surveys!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTEFxNlcHnmTARBjuJ9zQFUULaJl8YE2oAyXx7LByYKL3W66xrWnc8/