market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] yellow wax bean

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] yellow wax bean
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:50:16 GMT

I may be picking the beans too small. They seem about right to me, but they
have that yellow/green color. The larger beans, which I think are borderline
too big have the yellow color, although it is a very pale yellow. They do
have a nice long shape, it's just the color that seems off to me. But, like I
said, I've never grown them before, never eaten them and haven't seen anyone
else at our market selling them either. Not an okie thing I guess. I'm
curious to see how they will sell at market Saturday.
Carla
Perkins, OK

You have a right to seek justice! Click here to find experienced lawyers
across the USA.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTOhjX4RJoEzn66KhKRAIFy6FyfzUXCOBTBqJZ4MMnvwJ4oZUSiQxS/