market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] packing CSA shares

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] packing CSA shares
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 18:35:49 -0400

Going rate varies widely, very widely. It depends partly on quantity given, but largely just on nerves. I am the low price in the area at $25/week. I have explained what they are “paying” as well as I can on my website: rhomestead.com/csa.html.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe