market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] market supplies: plastic bags, berry baskets, etc.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynn AT pcisys.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] market supplies: plastic bags, berry baskets, etc.
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:45:25 -0600

Speaking of bags, I’m looking at these bags for CSA distribution – Brown grocery style in green or pink.

Reasonable pricing and I got one from our local tiny grocery store. Not sure how they’ll stand up to long-term use.

www.earthsavvyproducts.com

Speaking of which, I’m trying to figure out how to pack CSA bags for 40 some shares into my van, half of which will be getting two bags, so 60 bags total.  I need to pre-pack because I’ll leave the bags for later pickup at this particular drop-off.   I think I need to build a shelf in order to stack them. I’ve got a lot of floor space but not enough.   Or I use some huge crates with lids that can stack.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Marcy

SE Colo