market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] packing CSA shares

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <fellenz AT fltg.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] packing CSA shares
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 15:26:19 -0400

Consider getting a trailer. When I went above 50 shares per distribution I went to an enclosed trailer and it works well. I'll probably go to a box truck once I'm over 100-125 shares/distribution.

Andy

Marie Kamphefner wrote:

Hi Marcy,

We’re putting our 45 CSA shares in boxes this year so we can stack them in the mini van. We always used bags before, but now there isn’t room for that. If the CSA grows much more, we’ll have to get a big van I guess.

Marie in Missouri