market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] market supplies: plastic bags, berry baskets, etc.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Garth & Kim Travis <gartht AT txcyber.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] market supplies: plastic bags, berry baskets, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 20:06:59 -0500

Greetings,
The customers that need reciepts, like the chefs, carry their own reciept books and they write it up, I just sign it.

At our market, recycling bags is encouraged. Many customers use their own, cloth bags for produce. Many bring us bags of used bags. We barely touched our box of bags last year.

Bright Blessings,
Kim
The Rose Colored Forest

Liz wrote:

plastic bags (t-shirt and produce) tshirt bags I got at Costco,
$13 for 1000. receipt book don't use 'em, don't have time to write them out
money changes hands so fast! Liz
Horseshoe Gardens