market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] market supplies: plastic bags, berry baskets, etc.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz" <liz AT horseshoegardens.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] market supplies: plastic bags, berry baskets, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 21:55:17 -0400

Our market encourages recycling too except we're selling transplants along
with produce and most do not want that dirt and drippiness in their bags.
Also, most vendors are organic so reusing bags isn't allowed. We'd love to
use cardboard flats but we don't have enough room to cart all we need to
market.

Liz