market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Arugula

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Guthrie" <dguthrie AT egyptian.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Arugula
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:51:33 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Balliett" <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 10:11 PM

Thanks for this report, Willie. I've inserted some questions below:

Allen: this isn't about arugula but wanted to mention it anyway:

I caught your appearance on Emeril Green on the Food channel (i believe)
and thought i'd mention it on list and and say "kudos" and glad you represented
your farm and goals so well. . . continued success

david guthrie
illinois