market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Best way to store row cover

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Best way to store row cover
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:32:02 -0500

From: market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of breck
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 11:29 AM
To: 'Market Farming'

OK, I think I’ve got it. Thanks for the patience.

If you have a 100’ row cover, approx how long will your chain be after knotting? 10’, 50’?   Maybe 20-25'?

 Is it knotted loosely?  Relatively - makes it easier to pull loose when you need it

 Are you just allowing this to kind of trail/fall behind you?  Yes

Alison

Thanks,

Farmer Breck