market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] alternative to fish

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "aughinbaugh" <jaughinbaugh AT centurytel.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] alternative to fish
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:22:36 -0500

Worm castings are not the worm itself, but their product of elimination.  The world has an innate 'order' and imitating that, or trying to, in your farming decisions will give you a 'leg up'.  If it is according to the natural order already in place, it works so well. . . .because it was created to do so.  Worms already fertilize the earth this way without any 'help' from man.