market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] alternative to fish

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: toni eddleman <tonitime AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] alternative to fish
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:19:59 -0400

Joel,
we do use fish emulsion, but also use compost teas, both aerated or
not. It keeps them hardy and healthy. There are certain areas at our farm
that have more cats around, so can't use fish there!
Toni
Is your bra causing you pain? Click here to find a bra that fits right.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTKXisdA3iNrl6Morm45J4A9kXLZRhE6QpCKS5KuYh3vpIpUAxGrMM/