market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] alternative to fish

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] alternative to fish
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 06:53:46 -0500

I am using Omega 6-6-6 from Peaceful Valley although its got blood and fish meal in it.

I am a vegetarian too and would like to figure out a way to fertilize causing as little harm as i can. I am looking for an organic Nitrogen only fertilizer now because i have too much Potassium and Phosphorous in my soil to add any.

Marty Kraft
Kansas City