market-farming - [Market-farming] Silly agribon Question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Bobbett <bobbett AT alltel.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Silly agribon Question
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:19:38 -0400

I'm considering using the Agribon next year for a double 200' row of my cole crops. I know where to get the Agribon, but where does one get whatever's used to form the loops so it's up, off the plants? Do you all make your own or are there places that sell the loops/lifts and what are they called?

Also, although I have plenty of home-made stakes to hold the Agribon into the dirt, I didn't want to use them. I was planning to just push it well into the soil and perhaps hold it down in some places with rocks or bricks or just pile dirt on the edges. What do you all do? What works best in windy areas?

tyvm,
Bobbett