market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Deer Fencing experiences

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "E C GRANATA" <elainegranata AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Deer Fencing experiences
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 06:49:29 -0600

Joyce:  Too bad it didn't work for you -- I tried it and it worked for three years -- I put bits of meat out as they suggested to simulate "a kill" and it worked right away.  Also did it at the beginning of the season before they got accoustomed to knowing there were 'goodies' to be had in the garden.

Elaine

I bought one of those sound devices that emit a cougar hiss, and I have to say it just doesn't seem to affect these Wisconsin deer one bit.  A waste of money on my part!

Joyce Paski
Swamp Creek Farm, Zone 3