market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pH testers are everywhere

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pH testers are everywhere
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 18:43:33 -0500

This is a good idea also...along the line of thinking that observations on site, over time are part of our collective data base.  I do appreciate all the input that everyone contributes from their experiences.....I feel as if I am not puzzling things out on my ownlonesome.  Wisdom is everywhere and in everyone.  Shawnee zone 5, still wishing that I had written down what my grandmother said....