market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Deer Fencing experiences

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Franklin W. Davis" <knarfme AT comcast.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Deer Fencing experiences
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:17:39 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

  Hi John...I have fenced in my gardens with 7' high plastic mesh fencing for a number of years...and have had good luck with this height. Some have said that deer can jump twelve feet...but I will believe it when I see it...  Here in southern Maine we have lots of white tailed deer that have always been a problem if you don't fence them out. Franklin