market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] farmers' market forms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom Circle" <tcircle AT ckt.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] farmers' market forms
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:43:15 -0500

Very Very well said. probably sweaty at times too. Yes the market that I
sell at has city tax, state tax, and market tax (percent of daily sales)
plus a $50. membership and buddy you better not even think about letting a
customer even smell or even touch any produce or a bag before the bell
rings. Oh yes, they come check out our fields and high tunnels for what we
are selling. Probably check when we're not there too.

Tom

SE Kansas....