market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] farmers' market forms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] farmers' market forms
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:43:50 -0400

Not really. We are a small area, and at least someone else has a real good
idea of what another person has or does not have. The NYS WIC coupon program
requires a crop list. Our management is volunteer. We do not do routine site
visits. In fact, any site visit is probably camouflaged as something else.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com

Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Francis
Moore Lappe