market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] farmers' market forms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] farmers' market forms
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:06:29 -0500

Our application requires that the applicant list all crops they intend
to sell and the quantities. Then, whoever makes the site visit checks
that with what is growing. We also keep a copy of it in the market
manager's notebook so if there is a question during a market, we have it
to refer to.

You can see a copy of our application at our website:
http://www.skyfarmersmarket.com/Joining.html

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm