market-farming - [Market-farming] Pint and Quart Packaging

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Pint and Quart Packaging
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:51:40 -0400

I am looking for a source of quart and pint sized containers (compressed paper or fiberboard...no plastic).

Monte Packaging's website is down and I was wondering if any had other sources. I was looking through Nolt's catalog but did not see anything (did I miss 'em?).

Anyone know of a good source?

Cheers...and thanks for any help!

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm