market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Why do it

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Russell Bryant" <bovagard AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Why do it
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:03:12 -0500

You think like a farmer. You need passion for farming price your stuff as if itt is you or the other guy. My wife just read Gottcha Capatilism The banks rental card copanies phone co all rip us off legally and get away wit it We are selling eggs for three dollars /doz and people pay it. goo food is worth moer.
Russ