market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse table tops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "courtney mcleod" <sunmoonriver AT windstream.net>
  • To: "Market farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse table tops
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 15:15:01 -0500

I think my tables made of pallets is working out fine for me.  I have had all of them for 5 years now and they are still going strong.  I only use the heavy duty one’s of course, not the thin pine ones.  Most of them are oak now that I think about it.  I wish they were higher than I have, but if I really wanted it, I guess I would fix that!

Courtney

Herb Thyme

Middlefield, Oh