market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse table tops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Linda A" <L_Amico AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse table tops
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:32:39 -0500

Spam detection software, running on the system "malecky", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: I'm wondering if corrugated fiberglass panels would work.
Linda A ----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Balliett"
<aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org> Sent: Sunday, March
02, 2008 8:04 AM Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse table tops [...]

Content analysis details: (5.7 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
0.0 STOX_REPLY_TYPE STOX_REPLY_TYPE
1.5 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER Message-Id was added by a relay
4.2 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook