market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse table tops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse table tops
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 22:48:25 -0500

I guess it's possible that the 4x4 'horse panels' would be economical enough with two tables from each panel. The 4x4 is probably small enough and 'drain plugging' would be minimal. At the surge, we have a hundred or so pallets with plants on them but I'm not happy, over all, with how plants on solid surfaces drain. There's a lot of solid surface on a pallet.

Thank to everyone who made suggestions.