market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse table tops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse table tops
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 08:04:59 -0500

Not in any way saying you are wrong, but for the sake of another thought
train:

Huge numbers of bedding flats are grown on concrete ebb and flow floors or
solid bottom flood benches, and drainage then becomes a factor of container
and soil.

Yes, I know and I don't know what that is about nor do I know what chemistry may be involved.

I might be rattled by looking too closely at the speedling system where the trays have NOTHING under them, ideally. In my situation, I do have a lot of seedling trays out at any given time.

I haven't found a good hardware store solution for the channel system that speedling, if appears, no longer sells to the public.

-Allan