market-farming - [Market-farming] moderator please adjust this persons status - green market violating civil politeness now with a vengeance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Creation Farm" <creationsoap AT boone.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] moderator please adjust this persons status - green market violating civil politeness now with a vengeance
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:20:01 -0500

You are invited to inspect for your self at any time.

From: GreenMrkt AT aol.com [mailto:GreenMrkt AT aol.com]
Sent
: Monday, March 13, 2006 10:10 AM
To: creationsoap AT boone.net
Subject: Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen

In a message dated 3/13/2006 8:59:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, creationsoap AT boone.net writes:-

I am well aware and more conscious than most on earth about health & safety, and what it takes to accomplish that in a facility.

Really? Prove it.  I would like to see you get your products legally certified by the Japanese ministry of health for importation into Japan and labeled as 100% natural, I have already succeeded in this, what have you done?

In my experience it's those people who think they know that make the most mistakes, and have the biggest failures.

Stuff that!- Bring it over I will

Mike Hulbert – “Country Living’s Crafting Soap at Home” put me in google or any other search engine, my works are on amazon.com, barnes & nobels, etc.  and mis GREENMKT you are out of line.